Buying Brief: Bulk export raw data for booking orders by Market
Buyers can export CSV raw data for all booking orders in the entire buying brief all at once.
This feature is now available to Radio and Print media types (already available to TV and OHH).
Buying Brief: Bulk export raw data for booking orders enhancements
- On top of Market, buyers can also select the specific vendors and media to be included in the bulk booking order export. This feature is available to all media types.
- Previously all booking orders are exported by month by default. The buyers now can choose to include all months as one line. There is also an option to choose which month(s) to be included in the export. This feature is available to TV and Radio buying briefs at the moment and will be extended to OOH and Print media types in the following releases.
SCC Order Approval: Re-approval process is required when spot plan is updated
After the order is SCC approved, any changes to the spot plan will now trigger the order status to be reverted back to Draft so that the buyer has to go through the internal order approval process again.
THE FOLLOWING IS A FIXED ISSUE LIST FOR THE CURRENT RELEASE OF PRISMA TRADITIONAL:
- Users did fill in the client and vendor ratecard cost, but failed to save it.
- Cannot select estimate code in the Buying Brief - add section
- User want to change the spotplan status from Proposing to Draft, but failed.