The focus of this release is set to fix the rounding issues incurred by the inconsistent calculations of AC, Tax on AC and Additional Tax. This fix is applied to the mentioned values throughout the Prisma Traditional application, reports and exports - refer to the full details below.
THE FOLLOWING IS A FIXED ISSUE LIST FOR THE CURRENT RELEASE OF PRISMA TRADITIONAL:
- The AC, Tax on AC and Additional Tax values are now calculated on the media cost of the bookings rather than the spots. This is in line with the way how financial system (Ignitia) calculates those values to ensure that correct values are presented consistently on the media schedule for client sign off and invoices. The fix has been applied to all user interfaces, reports and exports within Prisma Traditional where the three values are presented except the following:
- The spot plan report that is automatically generated post client signed status (will be included in end of March hotfix)
- The booking raw data daily extracts (will be delivered by the end of March following the application release)
- Export error for Spending Report
- Error displaying package lines with cross period on the exported spot plan report